Hello everyone! Shemaine here today sharing a super fun and easy Teacher’s gift for the holiday. I’m sure that like me, you like to recycle items whenever you can right? I came across an idea I found on Pinterest for using soup cans as fun packaging for holiday treats here.
I decided to add a fun handle to my can using our Cinch wire and the Crop-A-Dial. Did you know that the Crop-A-Dial punches thru metal? Well, you do now! Super easily too! So let’s take a look at how my project turned out.
Pretty cute right? Super easy too! Below are all the instructions on how you can create this gift cans yourself. I hope you’ll be inspired to give this packaging a try.
Thanks for stopping by the We R blog today.
To create this projects follow these instructions:
1. Adhere patterned paper to soup can.
2. Adhere ribbon around top of can and adhere. Tie bow and adhere to front.
3. Adhere sticker to brown cardstock and cut 1/3 inch around so that the sticker looks matted on the brown cardstock.
4. Using 3D foam, adhere Sentiment sticker to can.
5. Adhere snowflake sticker to center of bow and add bling.
For the handle, use Lifestyle Crafts banner die cut and layer a stamped sentiment. Slide onto wire and secure to can by punching two holes using the Crop-A-Dial. Fill with goodies (chocolate bar, mittens, candy cane and chap stick or hot chocolate packets and marshmallows) for teacher.
North Pole Collection (paper, stickers)
Grossgrain red ribbon
Misc: Bling, Soup Can ( I used a Progresso soup can measured 4 1/2 tall and 3 inches wide)