Hello Crafty Friends!
Jerodelle here! I hope Summer is treating you well! With 4th of July right around the corner I wanted to share with you a Patriotic Project I created and also how I took some quick photos using the Shot Box (available at Michaels Stores HERE!
First, create a project! I really wanted the colors to pop so I decided to just use the white backdrop!
- Place the project in shot box. For this card I just have it standing. If if was another project I would maybe lay it flat and take photos from the top.
2. Pick what you will be taking your photos with. You can use your phone but for these I opted to use my professional camera.
3. Use embellishments and/or accessories that goes or came with what you will be taking photos of. In this case, I used die cuts from the Color Study Collection by Vicki Boutin from American Crafts.
4. Take a lot of pictures so you will have more options to pick from.
5. move the project around so you can get better angles and better views and close-ups of your project.
6. I did very minimal editing for these! The lighting is perfect when using the shot box!
I hope you enjoyed my project and the few steps I take when using the shot box! I hope you give it a try!