Hi! It‘s me Sandra, and I‘m sharing a fun tutorial how to make origami inspired pyramid boxes from one sheet of paper. The pyramid shape boxes make great Fall table favours and are cute birthday gifts too. I created the boxes with papers and embellishments from American Crafts new Fall lines Bungalow Lane by Paige Evans and Peaceful Heart by Jen Hadfield.
1. Trim a piece of paper to size 9“ x 9“ with the All-In-One-Tool.
2. Make four scoring lines at 3“ each.
3. Mark all four sides with a pencil at 4 ½“.
4. Cut the outside squares with a pair of scissors. The cut-out size will be 3“ x 3“.
5. Score diagonal lines from the 4 ½“ pencil marks to the right-hand corners. This will result in 8 flaps at the sides.
6. Crease all scored lines and flaps.
7. Punch four small holes with the Crop-A-Dile tool.
8. Use a ribbon to close the pyramid box. I used double-sided tape on two of the flaps for more stability.
All In One Tool
American Crafts Paige Evans Bungalow Lane:
12 x 12 Paper Pad (SKU 34003636)
Dimensional Stickers (SKU 34003649)
Leaf Embellishment (SKU 34003653)
Puffy Stickers (SKU 34003639)
Stickers (SKU 34003647)
Epoxy Stickers (SKU 34003655)
American Crafts Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart:
12 x 12 Paper Pad with Gold Foil Accents (SKU 34008009)
Mirrored Acrylic Stickers (SKU 34008025)
Sticker Book (SKU 34008018)
Ephemera – Phrases with Gold Foil (SKU 34008015)
Ephemera – Icons with Gold Foil (SKU 34008016)
Isn‘t it amazing what you can create from one piece of paper?! I hope you like my decorative pyramid shape boxes and are ready to make some yourself. Have fun and keep on being a creative soul.