Hello crafty friends, it’s Lucile! Today, I find you to make a mini album with the Retro Corner Chompers. These Retro Corner Chompers are nice to embellish your album pages. Before I only had a hole puncher to round the angles which didn’t leave me a lot of possibilities but now I can give an original dimension to all my pages it’s great!
To make my mini Halloween album, I wanted to create a cover in the shape of a haunted house. I cut out my blanket with my Silhouette Cameo. For this album I used the Spoooky collection from Pebbles it is perfect for Haloween! To finish my cover, I added some die cuts from the collection and some stickers.
Inside my album on the left side, I created a Halloween village. I cut houses from a paper from the collection and I finished by adding a die cuts that I glued with 3D foams.
On the other side we find the pages of my mini album. This mini album is built in cascade. When you pull the witch, the pages turn by themselves. It gives an interactive and magical side to the mini album which reminds me of Halloween!
After pasting all my pages, I wanted to add dimension to my album. All the pages had square corners and overlapped on top of each other. To differentiate them, I had fun cutting all the angles with different retro corner chomper. I love the rendering it adds a real touch of decoration to my album.
Once my pages were ready, I just had to decorate them with all the embellishments from the collection. I really had fun creating this mini album. I left places to add photos. I hope that pleases you!
See you soon,
– We R Memory Keepers – Crop-A-Dile – 2 in 1 Retro Corner Punch Chomper Tool – Scallop and Cloud (ac-661303)
– We R Memory Keepers – Crop-A-Dile – 2 in 1 Retro Corner Punch Chomper Tool – Angle and Photo (ac-661302)
– We R Memory Keepers – Crop-A-Dile – 2 in 1 Retro Corner Punch Chomper Tool – Stub and Deco (ac-661300)
– We R Memory Keepers – Crop-A-Dile – 2 in 1 Retro Corner Punch Chomper Tool – 18 and 38 Radius (ac-661301)
– Pebbles Spoooky Collection