Handmade By: GABI CONEDO
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
123 Punch Board
Trim & score board
1. 2 pieces of 8-inch by 8-inch paper are needed.
2. Place on the punch board at the 2 5/8″ measurement, score
3. Turn and place at the next 3 3/8″ score
4. Flip the paper over and score at 2 5/8″
5. Turn and score at 3 3/8″
Then we return to the beginning, you must match the score with the guide, then second in the second external guide. Continue like this for all 4 sides.
6. Once scored, cut the corners and then glue.
7. For the lid of the box the measurements are: 2 3/4″ score, 3 1/2″ score, 2 3/4″ score and finally 3 1/2″ score. In the same way as the base of the box, score on the second external guide, cut corners and glue.
TIPS OR ADVICE:
- Make the score lines gently
- You can vary the measurements and obtain boxes of many sizes
- A better result if done with double-sided paper
About 1 hour