Create an adorable calendar using the Cinch tool.
1. Choose your background paper and cut 2 6×6 pieces and cover the front and back of your Cinch chipboard.
2. Cut 14 banners for your numbers.
3. Line them up on the front cover. Take that and your back cover and line them up in your Cinch. For the 6×6 you will need to pull out peg number 12. Punch your holes and attach to your wire and cinch that closed.
4. Choose the size you want for your circle and cut out one with the circle cutter and mat it. Cut around that circle with your circle cutter. Attach with fabric brad. This allows the first circle to rotate to the different days.
5. Use your Washi Tape to cover the front of the clothes pin.
6. Using 0-3 on the first set of banners attach your numbers in order. Using 0-9 for the second set of banners.
7. Label your rotating circle with the days of the week.
8. Make little cards with the months and slide into the clothespin.
2 6×6 Cinch chipboard
Cinch binding wire (I used the Kiwi 3/4 inch)
Cinch wire clipper
Antique Chic Fabric brads
Feelin Groovy Patterned papers
Washi Tape- Green
Magnetic cutting mat