All the kids are out of school or finishing up this week. Since you won’t be packing a lunch for them for the next couple of months, use their brown paper bags to create a mini book with their school pictures.
1. Use a border punch on the edge of the brown paper lunch sacks.
2. Measure a 7 ½” x 5 ¼”piece of cardstock. Neatly stack paper sacks and evenly fold 7½”x 5 ¼” cardstock piece over the bottom of sacks. Use the folds on the paper sacks as a guide when adhering cardstock piece.
3. Adhere the bottom of each paper sack to the next paper sack.
4. Use the Crop-A-Dile to punch a 3/16″ hole through the cardstock piece and paper sacks.
5. Set an eyelet/washer combo through cardstock piece and paper sacks.
6. Create tags and tag envelopes using a tag die-cut or pattern found on the internet. Use the Crop-A-Dile to punch a 3/16″ hole and set eyelet/washer combo on tag.
7. Embellish paper bag with photos, eyelets, tags, stickers, and ribbon as desired.
For the Record Collection (paper, textured cardstock, stickers, frames, tags)
Happy Campers Collection (paper, frames)
Other: Border Punch